I am interested to find out whether docugen could replace a tool like conferencebadge.com?
Basically I need docugen to be able to:
- Design a custom size name badge template (double-sided and 2-up per a4 page)
- Mail-merge from monday.com into the template
- generate a PDF with all badges to send to printer
Is this achievable?
Unfortunately, I’m not familiar with the use or how to use conferencebadge.com
However, please allow me to give you some insights into what DocuGen does.
- DocuGen is a document generator exclusively for monday.com
- DocuGen can generate documents using data from the monday.com board.
Should you wish to try DocuGen, please check this Get Started Video.
Some more features of DocuGen are:
- Manual or automated document generation
- Use your own templates
- Generate your document in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Hope the information helps.